CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leelou

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Technology

Ok, so I LOVE technology! I'm sitting here listening to Kate Nash and blogging..... in my LIVINGROOM!!! Yup! I did it, I bought a laptop. I'm going to use it for school, since all of my Accounting homework is internet based. But while I'm waiting for school to start, I'm having fun learning how to use it! YAY!!!!! Nancy Drew games are fabulous on here, yesterday I played with my headphones on while DS was taking a nap beside me. I can go to the local pizza parlor and use the network, I set up on a public network tonight while I was sitting at an accident waiting for the road to reopen. It's fabulous! No more fighting over the use of the PC... no waiting for someone else to finish up... or get *sighs* from those waiting for me to finish my work (read:my game) LOL

~J

No comments: