CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leelou

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Competition can be the greatest motivator....

After my recent post about the lack of excitement I have for exercising, I got off my duff and went to the gym. YEAH!!!! It was AWESOME! I felt so good about getting out there and doing something. While I was checking out all of the services that the fitness center offers, I saw an announcement for their own Biggest Loser contest. I thought "hmm, that's interesting...Laura did great with her's, maybe I should think about that." That very day, we got our local paper and what do you know, there was the info again... "$10 reg. fee... $150 in fitness center prizes... Lets think this over some more."

So I go Wed. to do my interval and decide I am going to do it. I have a fitness challenge coming up for MomentumFS, so why not combine the two? The initial meeting is Sept. 30, then weekly weigh-ins through December. It's not a huge one like my old gym hosts, but not bad for a small town. I'm sure the future competitions will be bigger, longer, ect. But I'm looking forward to the nitty-gritty and seeing the progress I can make in the next 3 months. This is gonna be good guys, this is gonna be SO good!






No comments: