CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leelou

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just and old fashioned girl...

I have always loved Eartha Kitt. Santa Baby has been one of my favorite Christmas "carols" since I was a preteen, the best time I ever had was singing it at a Nursing home in 10th grade. LOL But in searching YouTube this spring for some clips for a Music Appreciation class, I came about the live recording of this fabulous song. It's completely facetious and I LOVE IT! Now truly, I'm not this concieted, but boy oh boy, I'd like to be some days! All in all, I'd just love to find the perfect LBD (Little Black Dress) and some killer heels and sing this at a singles thing one day!!!! HEE HEE HEE!

Ok, I'll go return the horns and pitchfork to the closet and put my halo back on... in the meantime, watch the video and smile a little! I do!

~J~

No comments: