CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leelou

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I went to the animal fair....

the birds and the bees were there.....

So 'Itty-Bitty's' class went to the County Fair today. SO CUTE! They are so sweet at this age, so excited about ducks and turtles, the part all the kids loved were the Goats who kiss and eat from our hand. They also liked the logging show, shopping wood is super cool at 6! I just love going on fieldtrips! I walked around with "my kids" and just relished in the simple things today. We petted a turtle and a kitten, and we won free goldfish from the petstore. We ate FABULOUS Chicken for lunch. We got faces painted and brought home souvieners. Oh the joy of a BIG rainbow hawiian shaved ice on a warm fall day! It was bliss I tell you, utter bliss! I'm so grateful that they enjoy Mom being wiht them... I know it will get few and far between in the future. I want to live in today. I love today! It was a very good day!









Oh, and for the record... while I love honey, I HATE BEES! One got in my car and stung me on my back and now it hurts. Nasty ole thing....

No comments: