CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leelou

Thursday, March 3, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS......

I'm sorry I haven't gotten this out until just now.... You know how mornings are. My children seem to have a flair for the dramatic - surprised?! LOL

Anyway, as you may have noticed, our sponsor changed their name - or rather - went back to their original name, actually. They are now and forever known as Prefense - "because Prefense is the best defense". I have to agree with that statement. Our family has been surprisingly un-sick since we started using Prefense. And my mother, I just have to tell you, it's amazing! Normally she would be on a bazzillion antibiotics and anti-asthmatics this time of year.... NOPE! She's only taking her regular inhalers and allergy meds....I'm so pleased!

So. Without futher adieu, I want to announce the winner, because I am so excited to be helping another person find the healthy joys of this wonderful product!

And the winner is...


#12 is Hiann88
                She said:
                "hiann88- I Follow Single Life with Kids! on Facebook"


Congratulations Hiann88! The team at Prefense will be emailing you for your contact information shortly.

Thanks again everyone for participating, I will be hosting more giveaways, so please stay tuned!






No comments: