CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
made by Leelou

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Magnetic Bookmark Craft-lift *Freebie*

Last week I read this post, from Controlling My Chaos, about her great magnetic bookmarks. They are digital images and Jill made them to print on 4x6 photo paper. She used magnetic buisness cards (you could use promotional magnets too). I was instantly in love! So, when we had our first bookclub meeting, I let all of the girls make some.... they doodled theirs on cardstock.

*I forgot to take pictures of the creative process.... DANG!*

I used a roll of magnetic tape and had mixed success, the polarity was a little sketchy. The girls had a great time and made at least two... the idea was to share one with Mom, but I've yet to see mine!

Anyway, since I am trying to learn how to use my ScrapbookMAX! software, I decided I needed to make a set of my own. I decided it would be fun to have a special one just for us mommies at our next meeting.

Now, I'm not very good at all of this, but I'd like for you to be able to use these yourself. If you click on the image below, and save the picture, it should print well to a 4x6. Could you please leave me some feedback - either way - if you tried it. Thanks so much!


I'm linking to these parties:

UndertheTableandDreaming

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!






No comments: